A full refund will be awarded within 30 days of the purchased date. The receipt must be provided at the time of the refund and all tags must still be attached to any equipment and/or apparel. All sticks must prove that they have not been used to be able to return. After 30 days, a store credit will be provided in exchange for the refund on all items.
Exchanges are accepted within 30 days under the same terms as the Return Policy above.
All current model field hockey and lacrosse sticks, equipment (including goalie gear), and accessories are covered under different warranties according to the brand.
We stand behind all products. In the event that you feel your item is defective, please see our guidelines below for the warranty timeframe on our products. A PROOF OF PURCHASE IS REQUIRED FOR ALL WARRANTIES AND RETURNS.
Field Hockey Sticks & Goalie Equipment (including helmets) are covered under warranty for one year from date of purchase. The warranty covers defects in the materials, and/or manufacturing and design of the product only. Our warranty does not cover normal wear and tear of the product as a result of ordinary use or misuse, such as: nicks, chips, scratches, vibrations, straps, unraveling grips and any other cosmetic damage that does not affect the play of the product.
If you feel that your product is defective, you or your dealer can send it back to us for inspection. If we determine that it is covered under the warranty, we will replace it for you. If we are unable to provide you with the same color and model, we will provide one of equal or greater value. If we determine that the damage was undoubtedly the result of misuse we will not warranty the product and will return it to you. Please allow one week for inspection.
Accessories (includes bags, shin guards, shoes, face masks/goggles & gloves) are covered under warranty for 30 days from date of purchase. Goggles carry a 2 year warranty.
If you have a serious, visible issue; Take a photo with your phone and send it to: firstname.lastname@example.org or contact your dealer. Please include your name, phone number, order number or copy of your receipt, and a description of the problem.
Gryphon and TK
Products are guaranteed in accordance with manufacturer’s warranty against defects in material and workmanship. Many manufacturers require that defective merchandise be returned to them for inspection or repair. If an item is replaced, it will be replaced with the same product and returned to you freight pre-paid. We will be happy to assist you with this process. Please contact your dealer.
All field hockey sticks purchased for the current season are guaranteed against breakage six months from the date of purchase. All goalkeeping equipment purchased for the season is also guaranteed for six months from the date of purchase.
NOTE: Clearance Field Hockey Sticks are NOT Returnable.
All returned equipment will be examined by our field hockey specialists to determine whether equipment is defective or broken. Video tapes may only be exchanged for the same video.
Prior to returning any products for replacement or refund, you should contact your dealer or a customer service representative by e-mail, email@example.com, or by phone (800-541-2905), for specific instructions on where to mail your return and what information you will need to supply.
- We offer a one year, one-time replacement warranty on all Harrow Lacrosse Shafts. Our warranty covers breakage during normal game play.
- We offer a 30-day, one-time replacement warranty on our hockey sticks. Close out items are excluded.
- We offer a one year, one-time replacement warranty on Field Hockey Products, Harrow MUST approve returns as defective. Paint Scratches and/or chipping from normal play is not covered under warranty.
- We offer a one year, one-time replacement warranty on all bags.
- All racquet replacements are decided on a case-by-case basis. Damage due to wall contact will not be replaced.
- All customized items are final sale and cannot be returned
- Virtual Team Store Purchases are final and cannot be returned.
- Unused items can by returned within two weeks of the date of delivery. Unused items returned in this timeframe will be credited back at the amount of the original purchase price.
If you have questions regarding a return or replacement, please contact Customer Service (800-541-2905)
STX lacrosse and field hockey equipment and certain other STX Items (excluding pockets, stringing, Mini-STX, accessories, promotional items (e.g. camp giveaways), finishes (e.g. chrome, paint), graphics and overmolding) are covered by the following “Limited Warranty”: STX will replace unusable or broken products (or provide a replacement with equal value) that break or become unusable under normal playing conditions due to poor workmanship and/or material failure within:
- 1 year (12 months) from the date of purchase of field hockey sticks
- 60 days from the date of purchase of lacrosse heads (excluding chrome), handles (excluding AL6000 series) and goggles
- 30 days from the date of purchase of protective equipment (gloves, arm guards, arm pads, shin guards etc.) bags, accessories and apparel.
Conditions For Warranty Approval:
- PROOF OF PURCHASE
- Contact dealer or delivery to the following address and the allowance of 5-7 weeks for processing:
1500 Bush Street
Baltimore, MD 21230
- Warranty time period remaining on item returned
- No intentional modifications (e.g. engraving, gouging, branding, drilling, pinching, baking, dying, bending or evidence of excessive flexing) or other deliberate abuse
- Pocket removed from any returned men’s head
- All returned items become the property of STX.
For further inquiries email firstname.lastname@example.org.
What is covered and what isn’t?
WARRANTY coverage will be determined exclusively by our Management. We cannot guarantee the warranty of your product until it is inspected and determined to be under warranty following specific guidelines from each brand of equipment. Once received, if we agree that the product is defective, a replacement product will be awarded or shipped from that particular company. If we are unable to provide you with the same color and model, we will provide one of equal or greater value. If we deem the item does not fall under the conditions listed above, the product will be returned to you.
More questions? Contact A Chic with Stix at 732-403-0285 or e-mail us at email@example.com